Bajo el nombre «Oporto Poético» será expuesta la obra de Álvaro Siza Vieira y Eduardo Souto de Moura, entre otros destacados representantes de la denominada «Escuela de Oporto». En la «Triennale di Milano» (Italia) – a partir de este mes y hasta octubre.
Porto Poetic – September. October 2013.
Triennale di Milano
The Portuguese Council of Architects – Northern Chapter presents a major exhibition in collaboration with Fondazione La Triennale di Milano.
The exhibition, conceived by architect Roberto Cremascoli, designated curator of the Portuguese Council of Architects – Northern Chapter, will have as theme Porto Poetic and will be an overview of the leading figures Álvaro Siza and Eduardo Souto de Moura, along with other portuguese architects: Fernando Távora, Adalberto Dias, Camilo Rebelo and Tiago Pimentel, Carlos Castanheira, Cristina Guedes and Francisco Vieira de Campos, Isabel Furtado and João Pedro Serôdio, João Mendes Ribeiro, José Carvalho Araújo and Nuno Brandão Costa.
– See more at: http://www.triennale.it/en/exhibitions/next/2396-porto-poetic-en#sthash.DhqDWy2A.dpuf
Joana França Martins/ Manuel Salselas/ Pedro Pena
Álvaro Siza Vieira e Eduardo Souto de Moura vão ser os destaques de uma exposição sobre a arquitetura e peças de design portuguesas em Milão. A exposição é apresentada pela Ordem dos Arquitetos e procura promover a internacionalização da famosa «Escola do Porto«. A mostra é inaugurada a 12 de setembro no Museu Triennale de Milão.
vía Obras de Siza Vieira e Souto de Moura expostas em Milão – Cultura – Notícias – RTP.
(64) World’s most visited architecture website. http://www.archdaily.com
(52) Architecture Design for Architects. http://archrecord.construction.com
(54) The magazine of the American Institute of Architects (@AIANational). Published by Hanley Wood, LLC. http://www.architectmagazine.com/aia/
(51) Architecture and design news from New York, California, the Midwest & beyond. http://archpaper.com
(53) Architecture for Humanity brings design, construction, and development services to communities in need. http://architectureforhumanity.org
(33) Architect focused on modern design – Interested in all things creative – Love to help non-architects learn about architecture. @modative principal + co-founder. http://www.modative.com
(53) Chicago Architecture Foundation: tours, exhibitions, programs, shop, family programs. Tweets by Jennifer. http://www.architecture.org
(42) Architect, futurist, urban designer, rhetorician, adjunct prof, treehugger, former biz owner now a writer/analyst exploring city futures, reborn from @cindyfw.
(52) The American Institute of Architects — Sharing your passion for creating better places to live, work, and play. Feeds by @sybilwb. http://www.aia.org
(63) Architecture and design magazine. http://www.dezeen.com
vía Architecture | Klout.
Entre paréntesis ( ) Índice Klout (Score).
According to @klout, the top influencers about Architecture are @ArchDaily, @ArchRecord, @architectmag, and @archpaper. Check it out! http://klout.com/topic/architecture/influencers?n=tw&v=topic_leaders
Este Blog está presente en Klout con un índice (score) de 52 – Specialist (Especialista).
2009 has been a great year for ArchDaily, and all thanks to you: We have tripled our visits, becoming the most read architecture website, great debates have been conducted on the articles, our Facebook page has grown to almost 40k fans, our Twitter community is very active and growing fast… and what a better way to celebrate this, that with an award chosen by you.
For this, we have partnered with Floornature to bring you the Building of the Year 2009 award, an award given by our readers to the best buildings featured during the last year at ArchDaily. Your nominations will result in a short list of 5 buildings per category, after which you will vote to select the best buildings.
Voting ends on Feb 28th. After entering you vote you will have a chance to win an iPod Touch by submitting a short form. Read all the rules here.
vía ArchDaily Building of the Year 2009.